The Columbian reports that two boys, one age 9 and one age 13, were injured and taken to Southwest Washington Medical Center after they were injured in an explosion involving fireworks sparklers in a glass bottle.
The report said that the two injured boys and two others placed 24 sparklers in a bottle at a time and lit one to cause an explosion. The bottle exploded and the boys were hit with flying shards of glass.
The fireworks accident occurred near Pacific Middle School.
This report is provided by Washington Injury Attorney blog, a service of The Farber Law Group. We represent people who have been seriously injured in accidents due to the negligence of another.