The Consumer Product Safety Commission has issued a news release regarding a voluntary recall of girl’s shoes manufactured in China due to the surface paint on the sole containing excessive levels of lead which violates federal lead paint standards. Nordstrom department store began as a shoe retailer in Seattle and its corporate headquarters and flagship store are located in downtown Seattle.
The shoe which are sold exclusively at Nordstrom stores across the United states carry the Nordstrom brand. All recalled shoes have “Nordstrom” printed on the insole and include the following six shoe styles:
- “Clarice-Fab” flats are bone colored with a bow.
- “Eva-Fab” are bone colored T-strap sandals.
- “Fern-Fab” are ankle strap sandals sold in bone, pink, white, blue polka-dot or pink polka-dot.
- “Lilly-Fab” are fuchsia gingham ballerina flats with a bow.
- “Rita-Fab” are ankle strap dress shoes sold in ivory linen, pink linen, white linen, cafe satin, silver satin or white satin.
- “Vivi-Fab” are open-toe dress shoes in bone, white, green polka-dot, lavender polka-dot or yellow polka-dot.
Contact Nordstrom for a full refund or exchange.