According to the report, the pedestrian accident occurred around 8:4pm on Saturday night.
The Washington Patrol is investigating the cause of this pedestrian accident. Two of the leading causes of of motor vehicle deaths are driving under the influence and pedestrian violations.
Many pedestrian accidents could be prevented by taking the following precautions:
- Make yourself visible by wearing reflective and light colored clothing.
- Be aware that that vehicles approach from behind and in front of you.
- Look in both directions before crossing traffic.
- Try to cross only in marked crosswalks.
- Don’t assume that drivers see you.
This information is provided by Washington Injury Attorney blog, a service of The Farber Law Group. We represent people who have been seriously injured in pedestrian accidents and the family of those killed. With our help, you may recover compensation for your damages.
Bellevue woman critically injured in pedestrian accident
Contact The Farber Law Group at 1-800-244-9087 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a free and confidential case evaluation. We have offices in Seattle and Bellevue to assist you.