The Farber Law Group represents people who have been seriously injured in car accidents, motorcycle accidents and truck accidents. Many of our clients have received injuries so severe that they have spent time in the hospital, suffered a disability, had to have physical therapy or required chiropractic, massage therapy or other types of specialized care over a prolonged period of time.
There is not always a correlation between the severity of the motor vehicle accident and the types of injuries people sustain. Sometimes a car is totaled yet the driver and passenger walk away with little or no injury and other times, what appears to be a minor accident, leaves the victim with serious injuries.
Some of the typical injuries our clients have sustained include:
- Traumatic brain injuries – including concussion, post-concussion syndrome, and severe brain injuries which affect neurological functioning
- Injuries to the face or head including bruises, fractures, dental injuries, and lacerations
- Whiplash injuries to neck including sprains, strains, fractures, hyperflexion/hyperextension injury or cervical strain/sprain
- Arm and shoulder injuries including rotator cuff, fractures, sprains and dislocation
- Back injuries including lumbar spine injury, thoracic spine injury, disc injury, sprain, strain and fractures
- Internal injuries including those to organs such as the spleen, liver and kidneys
- Injuries to the extremities including leg, knees and feet including injuries to ligaments, fractures lacerations, bruises, strains and amputations.
If you or a loved one has been injured in serious car accident in the Seattle–Bellevue–Tacoma metropolitan area, the injured person may be treated at a trauma center such as Harborview Medical Center in Seattle.
If your injuries are serious, you should consult with a personal injury attorney before you sign anything from an insurance company to insure that your rights are protected and that you are fully compensated for your injuries if the accident was not your fault.
This information is provided by Washington Injury Attorney blog, a service of The Farber Law Group. We represent people who have been seriously injured in motor vehicle accidents and the family of those killed. If you are in the hospital and cannot come to us, then we will come to you.